Friday 3 June 2011

#2 - 10 Facts About Lily Rahmat

Posted by Lily Rahmat ♥ at 7:39 pm
  1. My full name is Siti Dalila Binti Rahmat which was given by my late grandfather. He used to call me 'Dalil' when I was a kid.
  2. I hate to grow up because I'm getting older and older day by day eventhough I am not yet 19!
  3. I love to eat but I usually skip my meals. Then mama get angry and she will force me to eat.
  4. I was a player long long time ago. I easily get bored and dump my ex like rubbish. Leave them with innocent face and I have learnt my lesson after that - somebody dump and leave me like what I did before. It's karma.
  5. I am a shy person and I really mean it.
  6. Imma bit crazy ONLY with my close friends. They knew me better :)
  7. I talk faster. I'd try to talk very slow but it makes me sound kind of akward.
  8. I hate to cry. Don't make me cry because I cry like a whiny baby.
  9. I had a serious panic (agoraphobia). NOT kidding.
  10. 'It's easy to forgive people, but hard to forget', That's me.

0 story/stories:

 

♥ Lily Rahmat Official Blog ♥ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting